1.25.2012

India - State Of The Blog

Like what I did there? State of the blog? How was Mr. Obama's talk today? I wouldn't know. It's been another 18+ hour work day and we're still going strong here at 9:30pm IST.
Which brings me to a quick update. I'm in Delhi. Surprise! (These pictures are of Mumbai, however. )

Bad news is this will put a cramp on the posting schedule. Good news is these client meetings are classic examples of doing business in India (so I'm told) and, um, this ain't American bizness going on. This means long days for me and stories for you.

Last little bit of news is my iPhone is dead and the cord is in Mumbai. So, whatever posts I get to will get lighter and lighter on the pictures as I draw down my stash of photos. Patience, please!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails